- Arcanacon events are primarily aimed at adults but some events are more accessible to children than others.
- All children under the age of 16 need to be supervised by an adult.
- The parent or guardian needs to be aware that children will be playing and communicating with adults in both our in person and online events.
- Whilst Arcanacon monitors our events for appropriate behavior we can’t stop somebody saying something before they have said it.
- All parents or guardians need to be aware of game ratings before signing up for a game.
- None of the games or events featured at ArcOnLine21 are suitable for children.
Never miss a turn
Join the Discord channel to play RPG’s and join discussions.