ARC is a club of TTRPG enthusiasts that love all aspects of roleplaying games and seeks to share this experience with as many people as possible.
Our purpose is to promote diversity and respect in roleplaying, encourage new players and support the development of the Australian roleplaying industry.
ARC is fundamentally committed to growing a RPG community that is gender balanced and wonderfully inclusive. This underscores everything we do and say.
We strive to provide a safe and fun gaming environment that allows everyone to feel relaxed and enjoy their games. We always implement safety tools in games to ensure that everyone feels safe and comfortable.
ARC maintains a very strong anti-harassment policy and zero tolerance of harassment of any kind. Examples of what this behaviour may look like are:
- Offensive verbal comments about, or explicit or implicit discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexuality, impairment, physical appearance, body size, race or religion
- Showing or sharing sexual images
- Offensive verbal or written comments, intimidation or name calling
- Taking photographs or screen shots of other people without their permission
- Sustained disruption of games in progress
- Uninvited sexual attention, gestures, or behaviour
We welcome any feedback or concerns that our participants might have about any aspect of their ARC experience. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns of feedback you would like to share with us.